among Japan's salaried workers.
75 percent of Japan's salaried class gets so
thoroughly exhausted from work that they
drop off to sleep on and lean against their
fellow commuters on trains to great discomfort
But the trains' serving as a veritable "2nd bed"
just might become a salient contact point for
Guronsan energy drinks and users.
that fits right in the breast pocket: the world's first "Stop Leaning Alarm App"!
Just when exhaustion is at its peak, the app kicks in and helps signal the need for an energy drink.
Guronsan has succeeded in uncovering the perfect occasion
for realizing the necessity of an energy drink.
- 200,000 downloads in just its first six months as a repeat use service app!Already the number one free app in the utility category of the AppStore!
- As a truly useful app that is expanding exponentially in popularity, it has even been given its own 8-minute special on tv news and variety shows. That's exposure valued at $1.5 million in advertising.
- Brand site access had skyrocketed by 400% over the previous month!
- Hit volume for the app in the app launch news at Japan's largest SNS site also soared to number one, successfully turning the launch into news!
- Sales rose by 30 percent within 3 months of launch.